This is a listing of current positions available within the company. Check back as we are growing and all listings are subject to change.
Send Resume's in .pdf format to Careers@WillisMech.com
At Willis Mechanical, we understand that our success depends on the success of our customers and our employees. Building our team with strong performers is the most important thing we can do to ensure success.
Willis Mechanical was founded in 2002. We made it through the recession, and continue to grow today.
Where will you be in 5 years? The opportunity for advancement is substantial at Willis Mechanical.
Willis Mechanical believes that training our team is important. We consistently spend time and money training our team so they can remain relevant in their fields.
Due to our recent growth and development plan we are seeking a team member with Mechanical Construction Project Management experience to work within a team environment to provide truly exceptional client service.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Manage and coordinate construction projects from conception to completion
Understand all projects in-depth to order materials/equipment, issue subcontracts, and develop billings
Work in conjunction with HFI field supervision to coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
Complete and manage all RFI’s, change orders, submittals, and etc… Ensure all project team members are fully informed of this information
Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
Estimate and sell plan/spec projects and design-build projects.
Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
Work with jobsite supervision to ensure safety on the jobsite
Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
Ensure contractual conditions of performance are met
Proven working experience in construction management
Knowledge of HVAC & Plumbing systems, building products, construction details/design and
relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
Familiarity with construction management software packages. Overall strong computer skills
Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
Competent in conflict and crisis management
Leadership and human resources management skills
Self-motivated with excellent time and project management skills
Ability to work within an environment with deadlines while having to multi-task with multiple priorities.
BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
Some past experience in marketing preferred.
Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
Outside Sales Representative
Willis Mechanical is searching for Outside Sales representatives to discover, define, and win new business. Resumes accepted immediately. Interviews to be conducted in November and December 2018. Employment to begin January 2019.
The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As an outside sales representative, or sales agent, they will also research sales competition.
· “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (drop-ins, cold calling, presentations, networking, etc)
· Sales person will be expected to generate their own leads
· Evaluate customers needs and build productive long lasting relationships
· Meet personal and team sales targets
· Research prospects and generate sales leads
· Attend networking meetings, trade shows, sales events and sales training to keep abreast of the latest developments
· Log all activity into CRM software daily
· Maintain and expand client database
· Individual must be self-motivated, driven, and focused
· Understanding our company culture of hard work, even in adverse conditions.
· Experience in customer service
· Track record of over-achieving quotas or requirements
· Experience working with Hubspot, salesforce, or similar CRM software.
· Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management concepts
· Computer and iOS use competency
· Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated and driven
· BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
· Experience in Commercial/Industrial HVAC systems, installation, and maintenance
· US Military Veterans Welcome
At Willis Mechanical, we understand that our success depends on the success of our customers and our employees. For our customers, we deliver the highest quality materials and craftsmanship available. For our employees, we foster a culture of success where employees are treated as family, and encouraged to succeed.
· 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching
· Health, Dental, and Vision
· Company provided computer, iPhone, and other devices.
· Career Stability
· Training and Professional Development
· Base pay plus commission program.
Commercial and Industrial HVAC, Refrigeration, and Process Piping.
Construction, Maintenance, Repairs, and Renovations.
Serving the Top half of Georgia.
1850E Beaver Ridge Cir
Norcross, Ga 30071